- Microservices and Serverless Architectures
- Adaptive Learning & e-Learning
- IP Port – My IP Port allows patent holders to quickly identify status, deadlines, and costs of their IP portfolio and simplifies communication with patent attorneys using an iPhone app ( iPraktikum SS 2022)
- SZAutoPlay – bring the SZ quality content into your car ( iPraktikum WS2021/22)
- Architect – A Framework For The Migration To Microservices (GitHub)
Architect: A Framework for the Migration to Microservices.
Evgeny Volynsky, Merlin Mehmed, and Stephan Krusche.
2022 International Conference on Computing, Electronics & Communications Engineering (iCCECE '22). Southend, United Kingdom, August 2022. doi:10.1109/iCCECE55162.2022.9875096
User Acceptance of Proactive Recommendations on Smartphone and Smartwatch.
Michael Bub, Evgeny Volynsky, and Wolfgang Wörndl.
26th Conference on User Modeling, Adaptation and Personalization (UMAP '18). Singapore, July 2018. doi:10.1145/3213586.3226210
Reach out to me via email if you are interested in an open thesis or related work to the theses that are currently in progress or finished. Feel free to bring your ideas if they fit into my research interests. Check out this article about approaching a thesis supervisor.
Your email should contain information about your previous experience in your area of interest and why you are motivated to work on the proposed challenge. Try to answer the following questions:
- What is your programming experience?
- Have you already done some cool projects, e.g., open-source on GitHub, or did you previously publish an App?
- Why do you think the topic is scientifically interesting?
|Merlin Mehmed||Evgeny Volynsky , and Prof. Dr. Stephan Krusche||Prof. Dr.-Ing. Pramod Bhatotia||Migration of Artemis Architecture From Monolithic to Microservices||Master's Theses||06/2021 - 12/2021|